Signature Healthcare of Volusia provides a concierge medicine service with an annual membership. As a member, Dr. Mercer and his staff will provide personalized healthcare for all patients ranging from newborn to elderly.
The annual membership to our concierge doctor practice provides, but is not limited to, the following services:
- Comprehensive preventative health assessments including laboratory testing and age-appropriate physical examinations
- Management of common medical conditions
- Heart and circulation, including EKGs
- Brain and nervous system
- Lungs and respiratory system, including chest x-rays and lung function testing (spirometry)
- Digestive tract
- Skin, hair, and nails
- Urinary tract with urianalysis
- Eyes, ears, nose, and throat
- Joints and muscles
- In office minor surgical procedures
- Skin lesion biopsies and removals
- Cryodestruction of skin lesions
- Ingrown toenails
- Injection of joints
- In office Gynecology
- Pap smears
- Evaluation and treatment of common gynecologic conditions
- Pediatric care (newborn to adulthood)
Our concierge service provides the following exceptional benefits:
- Same day or next day appointments
- On time and unhurried appointments
- Easy access to the physician and his staff during and after business hours
- House calls when medically necessary
- Hospital care
Dr. Mercer will arrange for additional testing or consultations with specialists when necessary. As a service to our patients, appointments with specialists or for testing are made by our staff for your convenience.
The annual membership fee is $2,000.
Additional medical services such as non-preventative office visits and hospital care are not covered by the annual membership fee. These charges will be submitted to your primary and secondary insurances if you desire or can be paid at the same time of your visit.
The annual membership fee can be paid using cash, check or credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Quarterly or semi-annual payment schedules are available. If your health insurance covers annual preventative examinations, or if you have a HSA or flexible spending account, then a portion of the membership may be eligible for reimbursement.
Please feel free to contact our staff if you have any questions or to schedule a No Cost Consultation with Dr. Mercer to discuss the benefits of membership.